- Osh-ee (orange) 'Mommy, I can have some osh-ee juice?'
- Funny Face (fuzzy face) 'My Daddy has a funny face' - I LOVE this one!
- Scare-dy (scary) 'That scarecrow is really scare-dy' - this was popular around Halloween
- Ba-bloon (balloon) 'Oh no! My babloon flew up in the sky!'
- Owlyn and Matuna (Evelyn and Matilda) This is how she says her name and her friend Matilda's name
- Baby Puppy and Mommy Puppy - these are her nicknames for us - 'Goodnight Mommy Puppy' 'Goodnight Baby Puppy' - this can be substituted for any animal but puppy is the most common
- Make it like a Sister - she requests that I put her t-shirt on her head like a nun wears a veil and then she admires herself in the mirror!
Posts from the Past
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Evelyn-isms
Evelyn's vocabulary and language skills seem to improve and widen everyday. I say it all the time - but this is SUCH an amazing age! There are a couple of words and phrases that she doesn't quite have down - but they are SO cute the way she says them that I wanted to record them so I don't forget :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment