Posts from the Past

Monday, September 27, 2010

2 1/2 year Stats for Evelyn

We had Evelyn's '30-month' doctor's appointment.  She was SO excited to get a poke (shot) just like Mommy... I was like - ummm you know it hurts a little bit - right???  I think seeing me get my shots twice a week combined with the thrill of getting a bandaid made it seem like a good idea.  She did a great job for the doctor - allowed him to check her out and cooperated very well.  We had about 15 minutes to wait for him so we practiced sitting still while I checked out her ears and eyes and tummy - I think that really helped because she knew just what to do when he came in.  He let her use the little hammer on mine and Daddy's knees and she thought that was pretty cool.  The shot part wasn't as 'fun' as she thought - but she made it through!

30-month Height = 36 inches
                Weight= 29 lbs

I splurged and got Evelyn her own little doctor's kit this last weekend.  She absolutely loves giving Mommy and Daddy and her babies a check up.  It is so cute to see her be so precise with which instrument does what.  Gunner isn't so cooperative with his check-ups - but he doesn't do very well with anything that doesn't involve a treat!

We took Evelyn in to get a more recent photo - you just can't beat those 9.99 packages!  It isn't hard to only pick one 'pose' because she still does a terrible job!  The bribe of candy didn't even work that well this time - so I guess we will give it another whirl when she is 3 :)  This picture did turn out really cute - and it is amazing what a difference from just 2 to 2 1/2...

No comments:

Post a Comment