We had a great time this Easter. We had dinner on Palm Sunday with Keith's family. We saw some of the kids' uncles and cousins and even some of Keith's aunts, uncles and cousins were there. It was great to see everyone! Evelyn entertained herself by making 'lists' for everyone. She would scribble on a piece of paper tear it out and then distribute to a lucky individual. I noticed she started out with all of the ladies and then moved on to the guys when she needed more people to share with. Joseph did a great job being held and was a good baby like always. And, like always, I didn't bring a camera! I think I just need to leave one in my car or something!
The Saturday before Easter we went to the Governor's mansion for a special Easter Egg hunt that my parents were invited to. They had crafts, games and treats. Evelyn did a great job and although it was a little chilly - we all had fun too!
Found an egg!!!!
Keith imitating Joseph's 'grump' face. He is either laughing hysterically or looks perpetually annoyed!
Posing for a quick pic with G&G Wassinger!
The Placek family is 1/2 smiles :) Evelyn continues to almost always dislike having her picture taken.
The ring toss was one of the better games for her age.
They also had some bounce houses but she was too jump.
She did a great job posing with the Easter Bunny. She has never been scared of any characters in costume.
Having her face painted like a bunny. I finally convinced her to wash it off before church the next day!
Posing with Governor Heineman. This was a great event - we hope to be invited back next year :)

No comments:
Post a Comment