Up until yesterday Evelyn has shown NO interest in Mr. Joseph. Unless there is a gift to open for him (official role of the big sister) she has barely even acknowledged the addition to our family. It is totally her age right now, I keep saying that this is Evelyn's world and we are all just living in it ;) So last night all of a sudden she asked to hold him and even posed for a picture! I got a good one of her and a good one of him - just not at the same time!
I also wanted to post this super cute pic of Joseph in his Kansas onesie from Aunt Erica - It says, 'If you think I'm cute, you should see my Aunt'! I love his little face here and really thought this was a cool gift from Erica :)

No comments:
Post a Comment